Friday, November 10, 2006

Mouse Trap

Do you remember that game from way back when? I sure do. It was a classic in my opinion. I don't really remember ever playing the game, I'd just set up the thing and then make it go trap the mouse. It was a lot of fun, seeing all those random things come together just to make a simple trap fall down on the mouse. So when I found these on Ebaum's world the other day, it made me quite happy. Of course, someone has way to much time on their hands to be setting them up (and of course it's from some asian tv show I think), but they are pretty fun to watch nevertheless.

The Harding Apocalypse and Abattoir teams are currently driving in to Knoxville to take part in the tournament being held here this weekend. I don't really know what it's called, but I know that we're playing tomorrow morning at Victor Ashe Park (or at least the guys are). I'm looking forward to it, as these tournaments are always fun, but I think we're going to be missing a few of the guys. I'm particularly saddened by the absence of Bland. Apparently there were only 9 people from Harding making the trip, so hopefully there are some random people meeting us here? I don't know...but I'm guessing I might be really tired by the time Sunday afternoon rolls around.

Outside of that, it's been a hectic week, in case you haven't noticed from all my posts on things ending and realizing God's in control and everything. By this time next Friday, a lot will have happened. A 200 point project will be completed, I will be mostly set up at the lab and hopefully moving forward instead of still getting signed in for everything I need, Mandi will be home for Thanksgiving week, I won't be teaching anymore labs as they are having the final next week...in general I won't be stressed. It'll be some good stuff. But as far as things go, I guess it's really not all that bad. A highlight for today though is that I borrowed Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 from someone at the lab. Which means I might be able to make a decent DVD disc of things that I record off the TV. That would be quite exciting. And perhaps that might mean that Paul wouldn't have to watch all of his House and Whose Line episodes at the computer if there is another dvd player available. Don't get your hopes up yet though. I figure I've got a few minutes before the guys get here, so I'll fool around with it.

By this time tomorrow night, I won't know what's going on. But it's a frisbee tournament weekend, how else would you really want it?

No comments: