Sunday, November 12, 2006

Face

So we went 4-3 in the tournament this weekend. Given that we only had 12 people (9 by the time it ended) I think that it went pretty well. Of course, of sad note is the fact that Jake Beveridge had his face busted by a huck arm's elbow. Afterwards, he had blood flowing from his nose, and an eye that he couldn't see out of. He went to the hospital and now him, Stone, and Jake's gf are staying here in Knoxville through Thursday because they didn't want him to drive back so that they could monitor his eye all week. Obviously Becca won't be staying here, we've got her a place down the block a little bit, but they'll be hanging out here during the day. unfortunately, it's a busy week for me, so I don't know how long I'll be able to hang out with them, but I think it'll be fun having them around for a while.

This is going to be one busy week though. Project is due Thursday (still haven't started it), I give my lab finals this week, the usual homework is due (7 problems for Tuesday, haven't started it), and probably some other stuff I haven't thought of. At any rate, it seems like it'll be another tiring week. At least Thanksgiving break is around the corner. It'll be cool to have that since Dustin (brother) will be home for that weekend, and we'll get to see some of the family and I'll get to hang out with Mandi for a while.

At any rate, it's been a long couple of days. I think that I need to start researching some for this presentation that I've got to give. And we need to get Becca to where she's staying for the night. Perhaps there will be more interesting stuff to talk about throughout the week.

No comments: