Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Hunt Is On

So today began the job hunt. I ended up applying to 3 jobs today, 2 in SC and one in NC. I'm not entirely sure how qualified I am for them. I guess I wonder how much of the qualifications list they really mean, and how much lee-way they will give to someone that doesn't meet each one of them to the letter. I guess that when they look for a few years experience, and I instead have graduate school, I would figure that those would be interchangeable. At any rate, apparently most of the jobs for physics and math majors, or at least that look for a physics and math degree are situated in California. That is a problem, since I have no desire to move to California, or anywhere that far west for that matter. Who knows. I'll just have to pray that something will come along, and I'm confident that God will provide options for me.

Outside of that, it's been a slow day at the apartment. My roommate is out of town on a trip he went on with his on-campus church group, and outside it's been gloomy. At least it's been fairly quiet, since there is a holiday here on Monday, I guess a lot of people might have gone places for the long weekend.

The word games for the day:

21) 1000 Y in a M
22) 15 M on a D M C
23) 208 to 214 B in a H B
24) 5 to 7 C of the W
25) 6 S of a C

No comments: