Tuesday, January 16, 2007

1 Week Down

To say that this has been one of the slowest weeks I've experienced would probably be an understatement. School's started, but since I'm not taking any classes, I don't have to do anything. So essentially all I should be doing is working on my thesis, but until today we weren't able to get everyone involved in the group that I'm with together, so I haven't really done anything with that either. All in all, pretty boring. Wow, what a first paragraph.


So here is a Google Earth picture of the city Mandi is in. I haven't got any clue where she is within the city, but it's pretty large, and this was about as far away as you could get before all the detail was lost. I'm guessing the only big patch of green is the field where she went to the soccer game that she talked about in her blog. Maybe when she checks she might be able to point out more where she is exactly. Or maybe you can't see it, I don't really know.


The word games of the day:

31) 101 D

32) 7 D S

33) 17 is a P N

34) 4 S of the Y

35) 2 H of a C

1 comment:

Josh M said...

please don't point yourself out.