Monday, December 11, 2006

2 To Go

There are 2 days left in the semester. I have my final at 5 on Wednesday, and then there is no more class or testing for me. Sadly, it will be an awful exam which I will fail horribly. But that's alright, because I frankly don't really care that much since I don't feel like I learned a thing this semester, and certainly not through lack of effort throughout the semester on my part. Oh well.

I was at our small group meeting yesterday, and got these cool little mind teaser things. They work like this. There is a number, followed by a series of letters interspersed with little filler words, kinda like this:

24 H in a D:

Clearly, this is translated as 24 Hours in a Day. Now, I have about 75 of these, so I figured I'd throw a few of them on here each day. Some of them are fairly easy. Some of them are quite difficult. But they are fun, nonetheless, and get you to think for a little bit. I apparently am a genius based on the first one since I got 19+ of the 33 on the list. So I don't care what anyone else says, I'm a genius. Haha. So here you go. Try 5 to warm up on. I'll put up answers after a while if one of them seems abnormally difficult.

1) 26 L of the A
2) 7 D of the W
3) 7 W of the W
4) 12 S of the Z
5) 66 B of the B

The pig challenge continued today as I made my purchase to supply a pig and other supplies to a family. Reference one of Paul's posts from about 2 months ago if you have no idea what that is referencing. Also, in a similar vein to Paul's list, I'll put up some of the top music albums that I picked up this year on a later date. For those of you interested in music it might prove interesting. For now, though, I'm going to attempt to stave off my addiction to my newly acquired Tiger Woods '06. I've just moved up in to the amateur level where I won my first tournament. Now it's on to bigger and better things. If only I was really making $2000 per tournament that I win in the computer world.

1 comment:

Luke Dockery said...

1) letters, alphabet
2) days, week
3) wonders, world
4) signs, zodiac
5) books, bible

I love these things. Keep ’em coming.